Providing high-quality health care and services to patients and families who come to the hospital, making a concerted effort to provide the most personalised care and attention.
To stand as a landmark healthcare facility in Seville, especially in the northern area of the city, committed to the health needs and the success of all its stakeholders: clients, people, collaborators and the Spanish Red Cross.
- Our Values
- Providing the highest-quality attention to our clients, patients and visitors, with personalised service, seeing to their human and care needs.
- To respect the principles of ethics in care, information, independence and impartiality in our actions.
- Collaboration, respect, understanding and unity amongst our workers, and teamwork.
- Environmental protection and the exercise of social responsibility in our activity.
- The continuous improvement of our people and facilities through training and investment in growth.
- Cooperation, solidarity and the defence of patients’ rights.