The layout of the building is as follows:
- Critical Care and Emergencies (ICU, Anaesthesia Recovery and Observation Unit).
- Outpatient Care.
- Admission and Reception, Appointments and Admissions, Information and Billing
- Surgical Area.
The Surgical Area is separated from the facility’s area of general circulation.
- Reproduction Unit.
- IVF laboratory.
- Cryopreservation laboratory.
- Andrology and embryology laboratories.
- Pavilion A. Hospitalization Area
It features a total of 23 comfortable, single medical/surgical rooms. The architectural layout of the rooms is similar in all of them, with a private bathroom/shower, TV and telephone, a bed for a companion, climate control, and intercoms connected to the nursing station. All rooms are exterior.
The floor on which they are located features a sitting room for family members, nursing station, waste facility, and stockrooms.
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Unit.
- Pavilion C.
- Outpatient care in various specialties (interchangeable) such as Urology, Rehabilitation, Psychology, etc.
- Trauma and Rehabilitation Unit for patients injured in traffic accidents.
- Child Development and Early Specialised Care Unit
Staff changing rooms